Engie is hosting a webinar on March 15th that covers some news that will affect energy consumers and brokers in the northeastern United States.
You will lean how the electricity market is changing in the northeast and what it means for energy consumers and brokers alike.
Topics of the Webinar
According to their website, topics include:
- Legislative updates in regards to deregulated energy
- Solar/storage programs and renewable procurements
- Relevant court cases on emissions and pipeline infrastructure
- The NYISO market price of carbon emissions
- Standards, consumer protections, product offerings, and price transparency issues for ESCOs.
If you haven’t already, register for the webinar now. It promises to give you some great insights into what’s to come in the northeastern deregulated energy market.