Broker Online Exchange Announces their February Pick for Energy Service Provider of the Month: Liberty Power
In competitive markets nationwide, commercial and industrial companies are choosing Liberty Power for its ability to provide low-cost, reliable electricity and highly-professional account service. With a robust portfolio of products, Liberty Power also delivers the consistent support, financial strength and long-term commitment so highly sought after in today’s volatile energy environment.
About Liberty Power
Liberty Power was founded in December 2001 by four original partners. Today it ranks among the top 16 retail electricity suppliers with coverage amongst the largest in the retail energy industry. This achievement is the result of serving multiple market sectors: small and medium businesses, large commercial companies, the public sector and residential customers. Currently serving customers in 14 states, the company operates in more than 50 utilities. Especially important to national organizations, their ability to serve in multiple markets enables a single source of supply for facilities across the country
Liberty Power is also the only minority-owned electricity retailer with a national presence. The company has the financial strength, range of innovative electricity supply plans and the services to meet customers’ product, price and diversity requirements.
- Served 94 Fortune 500 companies in 2014
- Financial backing of international companies with at least A+ rating since 2006
- Backed by Boston Energy Trading and Marketing (BETM), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation
- Ranked by Hispanic Business as the largest Hispanic‐owned company in the energy industry
- Listed as a certified minority business enterprise (MBE)
- In partnership with the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Liberty awards $20,000 in Bright Horizons Scholarships annually to college students in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM)
Market & Service Notes
- Selling in the following markets: Texas, Illinois, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, District of Columbia
- Fixed-Rate options providing price certainty and budget control
- Electricity plans that offer budget certainty, price protection, and meet sustainability goals
- Products for larger organizations can be individually tailored to the customer’s needs and corporate requirements
To learn more about Broker Online Exchange’s industry-leading network of energy suppliers, referral partner opportunities, or for commercial properties looking to save on their energy bills, please contact us, and an experienced energy professional will reach out to you.