If you had an opportunity to listen to the webinar I conducted last week for the BOX brokers on the topic of cultivating the mindset and habit patterns of a true sales master, I hope you enjoyed it. If you have not yet had the opportunity to do so, watch Cultivating the Mindset of a True Sales Master now.
One of the things I mentioned regarding managing your states of mind and emotion on a consistent basis, is paying attention to the quality of the questions you are consistently asking yourself. The questions you ask yourself to direct the focus of your mind and play a huge role with that you’re thinking, how you feel and what you’re willing to act on.
Below is a list of 25 “Power Questions” you can ask yourself at any given time to positively direct your focus and set yourself of for sales success. I encourage you to use these regularly and watch how your business and your life overall transforms:
- What am I truly grateful for in this moment?
- What am I excited about in my life right now?
- What am I excited about in my business right now?
- How did I serve today?
- How can I serve today?
- How can I enjoy this process?
- What can I learn from this?
- How can I use this as an opportunity to improve?
- How can I do this better the next time?
- What about this did I do well?
- Who is supportive of me?
- How can I turn that concern/objection around?
- What about this is there to look forward to?
- Who is a great role model or example I can look to for inspiration and guidance?
- What are some victories I’ve had today/this week/this month/this year/ever?
- What am I proud of?
- Who is proud of me?
- How will it feel when I’ve closed this (a) deal?
- Why do I want to persist on this?
- How do I feel about the opportunity to create residual income for myself?
- If I persist, where could my business be 1/3/5 years from now?
- What can I tap into for ongoing support and motivation?
- Why did I choose this industry in the first place?
- What is great about being an entrepreneur?
- What is great about being in sales?
Obviously, feel free to create some questions of your own if you’d like. I’m looking forward to training with you again soon!
The Samurai Of Sales