Gas South is one of the Southeast’s leading natural gas providers, serving more than 300,000 residential, business, and governmental customers. Across the Southeast, they provide natural gas service in deregulated markets. And they’ve recently expanded their footprint beyond Georgia and Florida to include North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
For more than a decade, Gas South has operated with a customer-first approach. Their purpose is to “Be A Fuel for Good.” so whether it’s their dedicated account managers, simply competitive pricing or their commitment to giving back to their community, they believe they can make a difference in people’s lives – and how they do business.
Gas South is a different kind of natural gas provider. You can learn more about Gas South here.
- One of South’s leading natural gas suppliers, serving over 300,000 customers
- Rated A+ by Better Business Bureau
- $450 Million-dollar company
- Their Fuel for Good initiative gives back 5% of its profits to help children in need
- Hold an NPS of 56 and a 96% customer retention rate
Markets and Service Notes
- Markets served include Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia
- Centralized, scalable back-office enables competitive pricing
- Custom pricing can be generated for any opportunity (no matter how small)
- Internal customer service team
- No customer service fees or deposits